Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Session 6

I asked the students during my last session about their second exam, and the response was generally better than the first exam. A lot of them were very appreciative of my advice and said that my strategies for going about physics problems helped them develop a systematic approach as well. However, several people still struggled, and I'm noticing that these people are typically the ones that haven't taken physics in high school. I've met with a couple of these people on my own time before the last exam and I'm really glad I did because I think it helped them a lot. Aside from talking about the previous exam, we started tackling the topic of momentum and impulse, and it sounds like we'll be hitting rotation and rolling this Thursday.

-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment