Sunday, February 23, 2014

Slow Week

This past week was, as everyone seems to be saying, exam week.  My class's exam was on Wednesday, and my office hours are Tuesday, Wednesday (after class), and Thursday.  Since they didn't have a homework due this week, I wasn't expecting anyone to show up Wednesday & Thursday, but to my surprise no one showed up Tuesday either.  I'm chalking it up to the fact that my hours on Tuesday are 9:30-10:30 AM and that's considered "early" for college students--especially when another UTA and the professor has office hours Tuesday afternoons (I'm a commuter and 9:15 is generally my normal arrival time unless I have class earlier than that, so I don't find 9:30 to be very early.  Although it helps that I'm a morning person).

So yeah, really this is a long-ish post describing a very boring week.  Next week should be interesting as I juggle my own exams and normal office hour attendance.

No comments:

Post a Comment