Friday, February 28, 2014

Well That Was Challenging

This week I had four students show up (two on Wed, two on Thurs).  About typical for me.  But here's a list of all the things untypical about it:
1. The professor didn't send me the homework this week (or I missed it or something; regardless, I didn't have it to prepare)
2. I had exams Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday so I didn't really have time to try and review my old notes on the topic this week (which I would've done to prep because of the reality of #1)
3. Kirchoff's rules are longggggg.  Fun, but long.  And when you have two students show up that barely were able to get any of their homework done, it takes awhile to work through all those problems, especially if you're trying to solve them on the spot yourself.

So, fun week.  But I do think the students that were really struggling made progress :)  Here's to next week being better!

No comments:

Post a Comment