Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Finally able to start posting: 1/28 & 2/4 Posts

Hey Guys: After having some problems with joining the blog here I am! It was a slow start to TA'ing the first week with having only 1 student show up but this past Tuesday that all changed! I exponentially expanded and had over 10 students. I styled the classroom setting as an open discussion so everyone could work together. We went over some exam 1 questions, chapter 4 material, and those "highly despised" recitation questions. The students were explaining to me that they do not like how those are distributed to the students and there is a lack of graduate TA help in the classrooms. However, it was not my place to judge and I encouraged this student to seek help from one of us UTAs if she had any further trouble. Overall, I was able to help all of the students who came to my recitation which was very pleasing!

No comments:

Post a Comment