Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Results of Last Week's Session

Hey all,

So I'm just now realizing that I have not yet posted about my session from last week, so I'll go ahead and do that now. I had a pretty good turnout last Thursday: not as many as my first week, but there was about 7-10 students that filtered in and out during the three hours. One student came in very worried because she received a D on the first exam. I realized that she had a lot of problems with vectors, and so we spent a lot of time on the general process for vectors and I gave her a couple worksheets from high school that I found helpful. When she left, she was much more confident on the subject. I also recognized some students that attended my first session as well, so hopefully I'm beginning to get some regulars attending my sessions. More to come this week after my next session on Thursday. Take care everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment