Friday, September 18, 2015

Week 2

Melanie Roberts
Broccio 6pm Tuesday

This was technically my second week of holding office hours, since I was able to hold one last Friday after the room assignments came out.  I prepared for my Monday walk-in hour by going over homework questions, picking out sample problems from the text book, and going over the video module questions.  For my Friday walk-in hour, I also prepared sample problems based off of what students struggled with in the lecture on Tuesday.  Unfortunately, no students came to any of my walk-in hours this week.  However, I'm looking forward to the think-aloud activity next week; I believe it will help students become more conscious of the thought process involved with solving problems and will be a valuable exam preparation.

No comments:

Post a Comment