Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Week 4

This week was probably my most successful yet.

On Monday I had 2 students come in which was less than I'd previously had, but was to be expected following a test. However after changing my office hours from Tuesday to Wednesday I had 3 people show up from 5-6. This was up from the 0 that were typically showing up on Tuesday. The Wednesday crowd seemed to be people with last minute homework problems so I tried to go over generally what was going on in the types of problems they were looking at as well as reminding them to set up equations for x and y. They all seemed to have success with the questions after they had a better understanding of the situation. The scheduled hour ran longer because they continued to have questions, but at quarter past I had to leave for my next class.

Overall I was happy with the turn out this week especially considering it was following a test and I hope to see these numbers continue to grow

John Wallace
Dr Nero
M/F 3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment