Thursday, September 17, 2015

Weeks 1-2

James Hare
Broccio 6pm Tuesday (flipped class)

This week was my first week holding all my office hours; only one student attended an hour, but I was able to give her help with lots of questions from the videos and homework. She mainly needed help with vectors and trigonometry, and I think I was able to help her develop those skills and enhance her ability to study for exams.

My walk-in hours are Monday 7:30-8:30pm in Benedum 230 (next to 229), and Thursday 4-5pm in Cathedral 329. I prepare for the walk-in hours by working through the homework problems from each week and reviewing the examples in the videos.

I am looking forward to the think-aloud hours starting next week, they should really be helpful to the students who sign up for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment