Wednesday, January 29, 2014

[Enticing Post Title Goes Here] - Week 2

Last Friday's review session was a relatively small (7 people this time) class, but it was a very productive session. We nearly went over the whole homework assignment and some examples from lecture. One notable thing was that I used the entire 2 hour reservation at the Hillman Library, another not-so-great notable thing is that I still have no permanent location for Friday sessions. Hopefully, I can receive one very soon.
In tonight's review session, 10 students showed up. Also, the maintenance staff were kind enough to execute my request of a new light bulb for the German Room, creating a more pleasurable and thought-stimulating environment. I was able to clarify the scalar quality of potential and answered all of the questions the students had regarding the homework. They all understood the potential better after an analogy like the topographical map Dr. Frolov had mentioned. I must be doing something right, as I had a student approach me in Market for help! It's a good thing to know.

Looking forward to Friday's session, hopefully it's in a nationality room...

No comments:

Post a Comment