Sunday, January 26, 2014

We suck at Communicating

Hey UTAs,

So it's now Week III, and I'm noticing a lot of compelling, articulate, and interesting posts in the blog so far... but only a handful of responses, and even worse... virtually zero conversation. That's kinda lame.

And even though it ranks highly on the list of things I hate the most in this world, I believe an ice breaker is in order. On that note, what're some pet peeves or things you hate about the Pitt physics experience? 

Answer and get your free internet points for the week!

4 comments:

  1. God knows I have a ton.
    - Hate having to use the quadratic formula on homework questions
    - Hate when I forget to grab my clicker
    - Hate that awkward walk for said clicker during class
    - Hate when someone grabs my clicker by accident
    - Hate grabbing someone else's clicker by accident
    - Hate clickers in general. Just so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biggest pet peeve? Having lecture not match up with the homework/exam difficulty level. It's hard to learn what's not taught!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jessica
    Hahaha Clark - that's funny. He doesn't strike me as a bad guy - or professor for that matter... But oh god was Physics lab lecture painful.

    @Antoinette
    That just sounds like the life story for any of us poor STEM undergrads.

    ReplyDelete