Wednesday, January 15, 2014

First Post

Hi, my name is Mike Shanahan and this is my first year as a UTA. I'm a freshman and am intending to major in Mechanical Engineering. I'm a UTA for Dr. Nero's Physics 0110 class that takes place on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 1:00 PM to 1:50 PM. I'm also currently taking Physics 0175. I am scheduled to hold my office hours on Thursdays from 10 AM to 1 PM. However, I'll have to wait until next week to hold my first office hours because Dr. Nero has yet to post his UTAs' office room and hours for his class to view. I've been taking Physics since my Junior year of high school and I love the subject. I'm very excited for my first session (hopefully it's next week)! Any tips for a rookie UTA with relatively little experience in teaching?

No comments:

Post a Comment