Monday, January 27, 2014

Second Post-In Memory Of My First Tutoring Session

Here comes my first tutoring session this afternoon, which is in Italian Nationality Room at CL. As expected before, NO one is coming, because no one starts the assignment yet as they just finish one of the three lectures for this week. I have emailed my professor to see if there is any possibility that something can be changed. While having sat in the room alone for two hours, I have gotten to know a lot of Italian guys' names. Among those, "Galileo" came into my vision at first. His famous experiment at the Leaning Tower of Pisa demonstrates that the time of the object's descent is independent of its mass supposed that there is no air resistance. It also reminds me of the similar question I saw in the first exam that our class had last Friday.........What a meaningful Monday afternoon.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like an exciting afternoon haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Haha, don't make fun of me, Karl. I am seriously thinking to change my schedule right now.

      Delete