Monday, September 19, 2016

Week of September 12th

This week was very similar to last week in terms of numbers of students appearing at my office hours. Tuesday was a bit different, I actually had a student come in who needed help with a rather challenging homework problem that had some very tricky negative signs, but in the end with a little guidance he was able to figure it out on his own. Also, I was able to help out two different students during my office hours on Thursday. The first student needed help with some vector addition, so I went over how to break each vector down into components, as well as helped her understand what to do when the coordinate axes change. The second student was just a bit confused on the givens of a certain homework problem, and with some clarification she was able to do the rest of her homework on her own successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment