Friday, September 23, 2016

Week of September 19th

This week, as expected, was very busy during my office hours. My Tuesday office hours consisted of students with questions about their homework due the next day, the format of the test, and a few questions on the practice test Dr. Nero provided. I was able to guide the students on the right track to solving their homework and practice test problems, as well as give some insight on my experience with Dr. Nero's tests. My Thursday office hours were even busier than my Tuesday office hours, with many students coming in to ask questions about the provided practice test, especially on how to find the cross product of two vectors, as well as a few book problems. I was able to show everyone my preferred method of solving the cross product of two vectors, and towards the end of my office hours went through and solved a few problems for the select students that had questions about book problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment