Thursday, September 22, 2016

Weeks 1-4

During the first week I held office hours, which was the second week of school, two students came to my office hours. We worked on some homework problems and tried some practice problems. I mostly just answered questions that the students had. The third week of school no one came to my office hours. This past week, the fourth week of school, four students came to office hours. There were two from phys 0110, and two from phys 0174. I mostly worked with the students from 0174 since I was the only uta who had taken calculus based physics. We worked on practice problems and I clarified a few topics that the students asked about. Overall the students seemed to understand the material and were able to use logic to find the answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment