Friday, September 30, 2016

Week of September 26th

This week was back to usual for my office hours. On Tuesday, four or five students came in and generally had questions about the same two homework problems that were particularly tricky. I helped them with finding mistakes in their work and eventually solving for the correct answer. Thursday was filled with students coming in with questions about what they did wrong on their exams that were returned the day before. I spent most of my Thursday office hours going over the test with different students that came in at scattered times over my two hour office hour session. I also helped to point out where exactly they went wrong and suggested to do some similar practice problems when it comes time to come back to the material on the first test for the final.

1 comment: