Thursday, January 29, 2015

2nd Week

This week I held office hours on 3 days, but students only showed up on Monday.  They had a test in class on Tuesday, so they came in with the practice exam that the professor had posted online and asked for help on various problems they couldn't quite get on their own.  I worked through all the problems beforehand so I could easily compare their steps with mine.

I also had a student come in for the last five minutes to ask me to sign a paper for extra credit.  He did not come in with any questions, so I asked if he would look at the practice exam and try to work through at least one.  He refused, so I did not allow him to get extra credit.

My other two sessions were empty, but I think people will start coming back soon as they are starting forces now and there appeared to be a lot of confusion during class.

Alexandra M
Phys 0174
Nero 1-1:50

No comments:

Post a Comment