Sunday, January 18, 2015

Week 1

My professor didn't give the students UTAs' office hour information until Friday. So no one came to my office hour this week. It is not a bad thing for me to have a week to do the homework assignment and prepare for the group session. 

When attending the lecture, I listened carefully to the professor and focused specifically on how he explained complex problems to students. I began to realize how different it is between learning physics well and explaining it clearly to others. I also noted down some questions asked by students during lectures so that I could prepare my group session better.

 I still feel a little nervous for the upcoming week, but also excited to help others to learn physics, one of my favorite subjects. I prefer to help students individually. But if there are more than 3 students coming together, I would consider a group discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment