Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Week 2

Today I finished up my office hours for the second week. Like last week, nobody came to my Tuesday office hours (3-5PM). That makes sense because they just had a test at 2PM.

On Wednesday (3-4PM), I had one student come in. It was the same student that I helped last week. So it was nice to see that she thought I was helpful. She stayed for 45 minutes and had to leave for her recitation at 4PM. We spent most of the time generally going over forces. Then she started her homework and I was able to help her if she got stuck. I did not do the problems for her though. Instead, I asked her questions that would provide insight on how to set up and complete the problems.

So this week I only helped one student. Hopefully in the following weeks more students will come to my office hours for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment