Friday, January 30, 2015

Week 3

This week I helped one person.

This was a very uneventful week for me. My room was changed on Monday, and Dr. Nero did not update his website until Tuesday after my office hours. For this reason, no one really showed up.

On Wednesday, I only had one person show up, and she just wanted help on one of the PEC labs. I hadn't considered that someone would come for help with one of these, but it wasn't too difficult. It was actually kind of fun trying to work through the lab without having done it myself--it was definitely a test of my conceptual knowledge. As far as I could tell the information I gave her was helpful in understanding what was going on. She was the only person that showed up all week, though.

I would usually write more in a post, but there really isn't much to report on this week. I got a lot of homework done on Tuesday and Thursday when no one showed up, which was nice. I am hoping to have more people show up next week, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment