Monday, February 9, 2015

Week 4

I had 3 students come to office hours last Friday, all at different times. The first student came at the very start of office hours, and had one question about homework and a conceptual question. The next student had a few conceptual questions about electric potential and we discussed a few concepts from their take-home quiz that she was having some trouble with. The last student came around 7:45pm and stayed until about 10pm. She completed the rest of her homework with me, and actively asked questions about concepts used in the homework that she didn't understand or general methods to approach problems. She also had a question about a statement Dr. Frolov made in class, and we were able to go through a proof of that statement together. I feel I was able to help her understand the fundamentals of circuits, which was very rewarding. I hope to continue to have interactive students at my office hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment