Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Week 6

This week I helped eight people.

There was a test this week, so the attendance of my office hours was significantly higher than any other week. I had five people come on Tuesday and two people on Wednesday. They wanted to go over the practice test, which really tested my knowledge of the material. In most weeks, I would be able to get by by going over the answers to the homeworks before my office hours. With the practice test, I was going in blind.

All in all, I was able to help out the students who came to my office hours. I was able to solve all of the problems that they had. I also learned that it is ok to ask the students what they would do when I am not sure what to the next step should be. It helps them out, and makes things a little easier on me. All in all, it was a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment